Four Challenges That Can Be Solved with Modern Workforce Management in the Cloud
Global employers have been facing strong headwinds in recent years that have challenged them to reimagine transformative ways to engage with their employees for better operational efficiency, employee well-being and customer experience.
“Workforce management has changed due to remarkable accelerated change in recent years and is causing employers to redefine how they manage and communicate with their employees.”
Scott Bamford, Director Global Product Marketing, WorkForce Software
In this webinar, Modern Workforce Management in the Cloud, three industry and solution experts tackle these challenges and discuss recommendations for four opportunities in front of organisations to lead through change and emerge in a far better competitive position.
Optimise Your Labour
- Move manual processes and/or paper-driven environment to the cloud to reduce errors and administrative overload and control payroll leakage
- Harness detailed cloud-based labour data to provide valuable and actionable insights to identify operational inefficiencies and labour optimisation opportunities
- Ensure full visibility of labour spend, accurately assign labour hours to budgets or costs centers and identify opportunities to reduce overspend
- Eliminate inefficient and error-prone manual processing of timesheets through cloud-based automation
- Utilise cloud-based accurate time capture and real-time automated calculation of all gross hours and pay for more streamlined payroll processing
- Help managers be more productive with higher levels of automation to prioritise critical actions
Improve Employee Experience
- Provide cloud-based and mobile-friendly access to employee information to make it easier and more convenient for employees to use
- Enable and empower employees to self-manage their rosters, pay, vacation, leave, etc. from anywhere at any time
- Remove manual and burdensome processes which cause an overload of administrative work for managers and team members
- Track and enforce distinct pay rates and rules by position to reduce the risk of financial penalties and/or reputational brand damage
- Catch potential compliance issues related to payroll proactively by validating labour data in real-time
- Utilise built-in templates, parameters and rules engine to support new legislation and changing laws
As technology improves and incorporates cloud-based, scalable, secure and digitised employee experience capabilities, modern workforce management has emerged as the single greatest enabler for you to transform your organisation by tapping into the power of your people.
WorkForce and SAP have had a global solution extension partnership since 2015 and have worked with more than 280 shared customers who are deploying both SAP and the WorkForce Suite, whether in the cloud or on premise. As a result of these efforts, we have co-developed integrations between SAP and the WorkForce Suite used by 2.1 million users globally and have a deep understanding of how the two solutions co-exist within large global organisations.
Enterprise-grade and future-ready, three SAP Solution Extensions from WorkForce Software—including Time and Attendance, Forecasting and Rostering and Absence and Leave—will adapt to your needs—no matter how unique your pay rules, labour regulations, compliance specifications and rostering requirements—while facilitating meaningful, in-the-moment interactions between managers and their employees, when and where they are working in the world.
See how together, SAP and WorkForce Software can help you thrive now and in the future of work with the most advanced cloud-based workforce management solutions.
As disengagement grows for deskless worker populations, scheduling software is crucial to improve employee focus on meaningful work, career advancement and well-being.
Modern Workforce Leaders Series – Adapting to Change and Modern Leadership: Insights from Red Badge Group
Explore how Red Badge Group applies innovation and employee-focused strategies to navigate business disruptions and lead effectively.